Monday, April 21, 2008

The journey starts here..

6.22 am


Finally doki doki is born ^o^ (pay no attention to Limpek Kido). Had been chattin with Lynn and suddenly reached the topic of blogs, I was thinkin, been bloggin for some time in the past and had stopped for also quite some time -.- , why not I start a new fresh one. Well frankly I had the impression that this won't start anyways, but Lynn since has already linked my blog (wtf, when it's still empty!!), I've got the motivation to carry on. Thanx ya, and also wtf anyways. Also dedicatin this to a great blogger friend of mine, she has an awesome blog, but apparently she's gonna close it down, which is really a waste. I swear to God if I wake up in the morning to find out her blog deleted, it's gonna be the number 1 most regretful and sad thing to know for the day, and definitely days to come >.<

3 comments:

szelynn said...

dont always wtf here wtf there... wtf here and there -.-"
lol this blog looks so different from the other blog on your myspace one? change style d?
haha anyway all the best and keep updating yea!!
i'll help u promote your blog =) hahaha

Teapot Rika said...

Hey, we're using the same laptop, I suppose? Compaq's Presario V3000? =)

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

yaya same laptop,not sure bout specs...luckily u can recognise it as laptop,i'm surprised 2 find out there's human who can recognise it as cinema screen wit chairs in front of d screen