Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Daibolin-ism

When was there a time when you, being a blessed healthy man, could let a pair of juicy cute daibolins escape your gaze unnoticed? Can't get enuff of daibolins =)

K la finally made my comeback afta ard 1 year of bein MIA from my blog. I wonder who even comes to visit my lil pitiful blog, havin this lame ass unfaithful bastard author. Sorry dokidoki... shall never cheat on you again, clubs can never replace your place in my heart... baby plz forgive me...
<3<3<3

Damn i'm totally clueless of what to blog. Hmm, been havin totally lifeless, yet pretty much full of shit days =/

Not so long ago, God was to bring light into my not so life-ful life. At least i thought so. Always been a childhood dream to meet Japanese race queens. From them i learnt that, angels do exist on earth. And... one day i was told that they're gonna show up in my nearest favourite chillout spot!!

When we arrived there, my inner self was already screaming wit joy, brimming wit the hopes of seeing what i knew i would see, devil-like sexy angels wit mesmerizing smiles poppin champanges, posing camwhoring like there's no tomorrow. But no, they were not there, no.


Instead... What we found was only a few not so Japanese, "another college gal" faces passin car shit flyers around =S Sigh...<
/div>

No idea bout wat to cock dy, ciao first... sleep 2 hrs, gotta go for kaifan, fuck!

Happy readin this long awaited lame post =)

No comments: