Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From Indo, With Love

Feral magnetism


I was browsing through my friendster and I came across the account of a friend whom I've known for a few months since I came here. Among all the pictures inside, I was truly captivated by an intriguing character with a lasting sophisticated, confident gaze, the quality of a true winner. I couldn't resist myself from gettin an interview out of my friend, ala Oprah Winfrey, with a mild blend of kidoistic style and taste to it. Enjoy.



Kido : Introducing N, 20, female, Asian, intelligent and attractive.

N : *blushes*

Kido : For starters, would you introduce your cuddly friend to us?

N : It's a male gorilla, 9 years old, goes by the name of Coklat

Kido : It's nationality?

N : Er.. Indo.

Kido : What do you do with it mostly?

N : Huggin

N : Dancin

N : Scare my lil bro

N : O *lookin elsewhere*

N : M

Kido : Interesting *ignorin*

N : G

N : Cuteeeeeeeee

N : Cute cute cute

N : S.C super cute

Kido : ...

Kido : Ms.N would you ..

N : Wahwahwahwahwahwahawwh!

N : Who's doggie is that eh?

Kido : .

Kido : Do you talk to Coklat normally?

N : Only when I'm sad.

N : When I'm happy, I totally ignore him. (sorry, Coklat)

Kido : What is its impact to your life?

N : Erm when I look at his face

N : Sometimes answers comin out of him wahwahwah

N : Then I fall asleep

Kido : Any message for him now in Jakarta?

Kido : Hope he gets a chance to see this

Kido : Strong and touching testimonial of yours

N : When I was a kid, I got a pressie from my Mom

N : Huge box, bigger than my body

N : It was a gorilla

N : Actually my Mom took it wrong

N : Actually I liked his twin

N : Wahwahwahwah

N : But still love it

N : Muaaach, fer Coklat

Kido : Well phrased, well phrased

Kido : Nobody could've put it better than you

No comments: