Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Romantic Dinner

Memory lane under the rain


Had my first meal of the day in Jaffar just now with my friend. As usual, by 7.00pm he'll tell me that he's going to take a short nap, and you can just nudge him anytime when you wanna go for dinner. A short nap from 7.00pm would usually end at 11.30pm, without fail. Note how short a nap can be in standard Sunway College's terms and definition, and notice how close a short nap is to the term hibernating in our particular case study that we have here. It was rainin, in between drizzlin and rainin cats and dogs when my friend finally told me he had woke up. So I asked him, are we gonna walk there, or he's drivin there. Well according to him guys like us are invulnerable to acidic rain, somethin like viper's corrosive skin, armored and immune against spells (DotA fact), so I had the opportunity of walkin under the rain for my long awaited meal of the day. Unfortunately for me, either for the fact that I possess premature corrosive skin, or simply because humans are vulnerable to rain, I'm startin to feel sick as I'm typin now. Yet, my spirit to blog on will not wither. As we were walkin under the rain, talkin, and after eatin, walked back, yet again talkin, and obviously under the rain, I felt like I kind of like the feelin. It gave me a more tranquil atmosphere than usual and left me feelin more intact with my inner feelins and thoughts. Some may put it as romantic in certain situations, but don't get me wrong, I have totally NO WHATSOEVER interests in indulgin in a romantic atmosphere with someone of the same gender as me. Out of 10 girls among those whom I know, at least more than half would ask me, "Have you walked under the rain before with a girl?". Allow me to take this opportunity to make an offer to you all out there, would you like to walk with me under the rain? Medical expenses after the trip would not be compensated though =P

No comments: