Friday, April 25, 2008

Life Beneath The Shadow of Insomnia

Once again, bloggin dead early in the mornin. "Modern human" are defined as homo sapiens, while I would describe myself as a hybrid of newly improved homo sapien with twisted biological clock, with caffeine cells flowing through my veins. Some of my friends whom wake up really early in the mornin would ask me, whether I've got a good night's sleep, or I can't sleep halfway through and I'll answer them I've not been sleepin at all. And I get a big fat O-M-G every single mornin, somehow satisfyin way to start my day, or perhaps end the previous day, since most probably goin to bed after this. Day by day, I tell myself, I wanna to sleep earlier, I definitely wanna sleep earlier, yet day by day, I sleep "earlier" and "earlier". I'm supposed to be havin classes.. Since I've started bloggin, I've been loyal to my duty of a so called righteous person who speaks out the truth, and usually end up still awake by 9.00am. By this time, I can safely bid farewell to my classes and the next half of the day. Two days before this, I've asked my friends to do me a big favor in waking me up, and turned out my phone had been in silent mode whole of the time.. One of my friends who has been calling me every mornin even got pissed off by now, I think. I desperately need to change this lifestyle of mine, for the sake of studies, and also for health. Currently I'm lookin into the mirror, interestingly to find a guy imposter of Rainie Yang lookin back at me, with E.T eyes... *sob* The guard at the sidegate even told me shortly before this, "Ko ni memang tak nak hidup lagi ke, tengok mata ko stim, lagi stim dari ganja" . . .

(Life Beneath The Shadow of Insomnia, 25 April 2008)

No comments: