Monday, April 28, 2008

Women's Unisex Cosmetics Shop


First born Ah Fatt to the Earth, then drawn sleepy eyes on his face, then born cold turkey with saucy bitchy personality in him, then came along Kido as how he's called, finally came DOKIDOKI his beloved blog! ^^ When I first started this blog, well actually wasn't that long ago (damnit! it was actually just last week), I didn't expect there would actually be people who would visit and read the craps I've written on a regular basis (actually only about five readers), and, and, and, actually askin me for updates. Hehe, myself being a righteous blogger, of course would definitely let my faithful visitors down even by the tiniest bit this world could ever offer. Hah! Well crapped for a short intro to my showcase of over-amplified self-confidence. You have my deepest apologies m'dears, as I've been really busy doin nothin in front of my monitor, feedin myself to the drunkness and ecstacy of my songs, tryin hard to nurture the healthy zombie inside (and outside) myself. Allow me, to enlighten you with what I've been up to over the weekend, for starter. I'm sure all of you folks out there are gonna be curious why on the sanest earth the picture of a product from Shu Uemura, well known Japanese cosmetics brand specially for WOMEN, would appear in a MAN'S blog like mine. OK, I actually walked into that shop, and bought somethin, as simple as that. All these are thanks to our cute lil Ms.Sandakan, all the efforts she has put in directly and indirectly to make it happen, I truly appreciate -.- The product is called skin purifier, can be used as facial cleaner, and sounds superbly well when related to my polluted. Yea, I admit that skin pollution is occurin to my face every single second even as I type here, so let's hope my first ever purchase in a women's cosmetics shop wouldn't go to waste, and shine miracle on my face (not bad, rhymes). Truthfully, had an undeniably great outin with Ms.Sandakan, we walked, we ate sushi, we shopped, we talked, a lot, even visited Kim Gary twice just for drinks, AND my so called AUSMAT twin, even came, and we had a couple'o drinks in Republic, the bar outside Pyramid's new wing. The place was nice, with music that'll lift you off your feet, though it had two major cons that night, first, being the fact that not many people were hangin out there, especially its indoor "lounge" and the fact that there's no washroom there, and this brings you to the fact that you'll have to walk all the way to the other end of Pyramid to answer to nature's call. So I ended up that night talkin and talkin and suggested games to be played, most ly ridiculous (well, what's the point of a game being non-ridiculous), with an almost blasted to smithereens pair of kidneys, and none of the games I suggested was actually played. Ms.SDK looked nice on that day, well, not just that day I promise, and she's a very fun person to hangout with, anyone who doesn't get bored hangin out with me is incredible. Sorry though, bein incredible didn't bring out the willingness in me to be the model that day, although you're definitely kind enough to persuade someone like me to be a model even just for few minutes. The trip to Republic that night brings me to the idea which is circulatin around, about the clubbin trip tomorrow with coursemates. I definitely feel like goin for it, have a happenin night, drink, maybe even do some crazy stuffs, and wake up with heavy migraine in the mornin, yet there're other things I have in my mind which I'm longin for, with the resources and the opprtunities I currently have. Plus, it's a fact that these few days, I haven't been really feeling well emotionally, lazy, tired, most of the time not even motivated to do anythin, includin dota, sittin and doin nothin -.- . But if somebody really wants to go, and no close friend is goin with somebody, I'll try my best to accompany somebody. Umm.. what else did I want to talk about. Oh yea, lately from what I observe around from my point of view, on how my friends are goin on, and how some of my friends' friends, now it's not that good of a time for relationships to blossom and flourish. No offence though, it's just that I see a lot of people screwin up in different ways, which I won't take my time and slowly state here. It's understandable when people seek company, seek for that sweet comfort, or some even seek for love. But I believe there's always a right time and a right situation to be considered for the right choice in your mind that you're tryin to make. One moment you might be standin, and the moment you might be kneelin down, face in your hands, with tears. Ponder deeply into yourself and ask yourself everytime you think about somethin (like you need a girlfriend that badly). I wish people who are lost would wake up and see clearly the path they're takin and carry on walkin on it, even for myself. Once again, no offence with what I've mentioned, just bits and pieces from the heart and the brain which I'm tyin to express here.

3 comments:

Teapot Rika said...

ENVY YOU AH! >.< I heart their make up base for quite some times already. I'm poor enough to own it.

By the way, don't you think that it is very hard to read the whole post in just ONE paragraph? @_@ I suggest you to have paragraph for the sake of your readers' eyes. hahaha. >.<

szelynn said...

hahaha agree with rika..

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

omg... i hav bloggers teamin up against me dy.. T__T