Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Modern Cute English

I hope readers won't mind what I'm about to reveal. It's some random parts of ACTUAL conversation which I've had and I find it quite interesting. Shows how human have been improvin English language through time.


Situation A

KiDo: Yea, they have quite a collection of cars here in Sunway.

T2: Neh, just now you mentioned bout the what... Musang ah?

KiDo: . .

T2: And also the Hammer you said

KiDo: . . They're not musang and tukul, hammer

T2: Then???

KiDo: They're Ford Mustang and Hummer . .


Situation B

KiDo: I kinda like the Jack Daniels we had that night

Jorji: Ya.. It's kinda sweeter. What else have you all tried before?

T2: I only know that Banggali

Jorji: . .

KiDo: . .

T2: Why???

Jorji: It's actually called Bacardi

KiDo: Banggali's bangla..


Well speechless moments for me, cause I was ZHA DAO GAO GAO ! ! !

2 comments:

kelly^tong said...

argh...i promise...i'll try my best to remember it musang,hammer and bargali!~~~wahaha

kelly^tong said...

argh...i promise...i'll try my best to remember it musang,hammer and bargali!~~~wahaha