Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What A WONDERFUL small World

Ho ho ho~ Yet another post after the previous pain in the arse post =) It's already 7.47 am and I'm supposed to be gettin at least the tiniest tit kam tet amount of sleep before headin to class later. Still have assignment in store for me, and I'm already feelin less than half conscious at the moment, HAHH what a day to look forward to. Was chillin out with my friend the other day in Jaffar, yamcha, we were havin our usual aunties gosippin bout grandfather stories session. We talked and talked and talked, and till a point he told me bout his recent experience of being surprised as he bumped into a close friend of his from his schooling period. This female friend of his had been one of his closest friend, but they've lost contact due to her family moving overseas, and her moving together too. Since she went overseas, there was no whatsoever process of keepin in touch between them, and he told me that day, "You know, this friend of mine, just only today I've realised she's actually studying in our college!". It was her. Imagine this happenin to you =P Actually I myself have met with a situation which I find very similar to my friend's in certain ways. I've had this very, very, and I mean it very close friend whom we had gone through great times together, and also equally bad times, and ended up in barely keeping in touch for quite some time . I've always wanted to meet this friend of mine, but it didn't happen. Since I've started studyin here, I'm always around Pyramid, and it's been like a year I haven't been to Midvalley. I went there once recently. After I came back, this friend asked me in msn, "Were you in Midvalley just now?". Turned out my friend saw me there. For me, it was a really surprising and joyful something for that day =)




. . . no matter when, where, or what you're doing out there,


people whom you've long lost contact with . . .


might just pop up next to you!


That's a part of life's beauty =D

4 comments:

szelynn said...

why didnt he/she say hi to u when he/she saw u??
weird la..

szelynn said...

why didnt he/she say hi to u when he/she saw u??
weird la..

kelly^tong said...

u sure that's part of life's beauty?cause i tried met up with an old friend...when i dress up like shit...freaking me out..;(

Gosu,Hasu,Kiasu said...

Lynn > D fren claimed tat it'll b awkward n doesnt noe wat 2 say 2 me @@"

Tong2 > Den make sure u dress well all d time ^^